Here at RISE Foundation, we’re committed to investing our expertise and resources in order to further achieve our cause. Since 2011, we’ve been supporting our community members in a variety of ways and measuring our success not by monetary size, but by more qualitative measurements such as the scale and effectiveness of our efforts. Just imagine what we can achieve together!
Commitment for sustainable development of Society.
All homes and minds illuminate and ignite with green energy.
- Working for the development and promotion of Child Education. Further, promoting community development including quality basic education facilities to the community especially to poor and economically weaker sections of the society, women, children, senior citizens etc.
- To promote adult literacy.
- To educate, promote, protect and spread knowledge on environment related issues.
- To promote preventive healthcare among the people by propagating yoga, meditation etc..
- To Empower citizen through imparting knowledge of laws and their rights and duties etc.
- Collaborating with other legal entities, Corporate Body, N.G.Os etc. for accomplishment of Society objects & empower the public on other issues.
- Promote proper use of water resources and its conservation including rain water harvesting.
- To organize and conduct programs for women welfare, child development and youth welfare in rural and urban areas with a view to empower them.
- To promote awareness about use of non-conventional energy sources including Solar energy in urban and rural areas.
- Solid Waste Management (including E-Waste and Medical waste).
- To promote, preserve and maintain heritage and historical sites.
- Any other activity for the betterment of people, society and environment.
- To promote literacy through education and computer among the urban and rural people in order to increase their awareness and employability.
- To promote integration through Socio-Cultural Programmes.
- To promote diffusion of useful knowledge and political education.
- Such other object as may be generally in line with above.